Friday, October 19, 2007

The Art of a LIe

Honesty,the most important virtue at the top of the pyramid of Morales and yet we bend the rules of morality to soften the blows or to suit our own needs. Imagine a world where people were truly honest to self and the community, to love relationships, family, friends and children. The art of telling a lie is a learned behavior. Humor is found in the innocence of a child who speaks out without thought.
I looked into my world and my heartache and how difficult it is to handle. Truth allows for healing, lies keep a wound open.


It hurts and I don't know why....for if I am honest with myself .... I have always known the truth.

4 comments:

adam said...

Hi, this is not so related to your page, but it is the site you asked me 1 month ago about the abs diet. I tried it, worked well. Well here is the site

adam said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Mark said...

Yes, we always do know the truth!Courage is facing it and knowing that all will be okay.

Mark said...

Yes, we always do know the truth!Courage is facing it and knowing that all will be okay.

Translate