Friday, May 11, 2007

He's Not Heavy He's My Brother

I had a teacher who once said the
Lord helps those who help themselves. I realized in helping our fellow man we in turn help ourselves to be better human beings. They say ..ya gotta love the they say people ... "that no one person is all bad or all good. " My father was in world war 2 when
segregation still existed in the military, he had bonded with a man whose skin was a different color and during the height of the racial riots he
would remind us that we all bleed red blood. He ain't heavy he's my brother. I don't think I will ever understand hatred, but it exist as surely as love.

No comments:

Another Day

 I look back at a lifetime and I don't even recognize the woman who was or the woman I became.  Everyone is gone that the post would app...