Friday, May 25, 2007

Friends

'myspace
It's been said "you have to be a friend to have a friend." There are a variety of friendships we have in a lifetime. There are those who will stay in our life for a short time, but make a great big impact and then those who seem to be along for the long haul and are at every turn in the road and step in the climb. Each of them leaves a inscription on your soul. Character is ever evolving, the more experiences you have, the longer the script, the deeper the words inscribed.
~~
I have shed a tear for that which evoked dreams and yet left a emptiness that cannot be filled and still a warmth stirs from deep within, as I allow the experiences of life to rise and flow from my heart. For the doorway to the soul swings one way, you have entered and you now rest within me.
~
.

No comments:

Another Day

 I look back at a lifetime and I don't even recognize the woman who was or the woman I became.  Everyone is gone that the post would app...