Friday, July 13, 2007

The Beatles [Live]:

There are so many ways a person is controlled, as a child, we were very restricted in many ways, music was one of them. I listen in awe as I hear songs for the first time that was from the era we grew up in. The sixties was a transitional time, with many changes.. Music comes with a diverse ability to stir emotion, from laughter to romance, to memories...and best yet the ability to create a new moment.
It was the times, girls didn't wear jeans, the beatles music was off limits, you could open a bottle of pop on a telephone pole and street cars took you into town for ten cents. A friend his favorte quote use to be "ignorance is bliss" he used to say knowing and not able to make a difference is worse then not knowing anything..... hmm.. When you let go of the child in you, you have surely died.... smiles, laughs and dances to the beatles..Sings...all my loving!

No comments:

Another Day

 I look back at a lifetime and I don't even recognize the woman who was or the woman I became.  Everyone is gone that the post would app...