Friday, July 13, 2007

Life

Sometimes it is out of the "mouth of babes". We are driving down the road and a commercial is on the radio, a fundraiser for the communities poor. Going through our own down spiraling financial problems, my daughter was very aware of economics. She blurted out" I hate the words poor people.. it should be, low on cash" as we are far from poor. "
I thought about all the trials in life, death and illness and a score of negativity that surfaces throughout our life, we are indeed wealthy. Wealthy beyond a financial scope. Looking at the choices that need be made in life... I said to my daughter," every alternate path we travel comes with a wealth of information."

Life the treasure, each person we meet a precious gem.

No comments:

Another Day

 I look back at a lifetime and I don't even recognize the woman who was or the woman I became.  Everyone is gone that the post would app...